Thursday, April 14, 2005

Cat-Kill Bill 'Not Going Anywhere'

Click the title for the article.

I am relieved but at the same time that someone made DEATH THREATS to the guy who proposed the idea. I think it is a sick idea but DEATH THREATS?

Anyway, while we are on the subject of cats. One of my cats is developing problem solving skills and I am scared. We have the cord for a shade wrapped around a bracket. First she batted at the cord in one direction, then tried it from the other direction. She then realized that she was having some more success but couldn't complete unwrap it. So, she began to examine it from above, trying to unwrap it with her teeth. It is only a matter of time before she can pick the locks.

The other cat is dumb, though. He was climbing the screen door so I shut the class. He figures out he can't climb the glass so he turns around. I think he's giving up. Nope, he is getting a head start. He takes a running leap into the glass door. He's pretty heavy, too. I thought he might crack it.

What would be really frightening is if they team up... brains and brute strength... shudder.